Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm new to this site and trying to gather some info for a project. Recently purchased a 1997 EX AWD with 160K miles. Its in great shape but ALL the sway bar bushings & end links are badly worn and need replacement. Like to install with Energy Suspension urethanes. Their catalog doesn't list CRV's. Any one have the part #'s or sizes to match? Thanks!

·
Banned
2,510 Posts
Go to a site like www.rockauto.com look up the specific bushing you are looking to replace, there will be a part number, click on it and a cross reference will open, see what other vehicles use that part then look up that vehicle info at Energy Suspension. As an example, I looked at the front sway bar bushing, it crosses with a 99-00 Civic, there is an Energy bushing for that listing.
For your end links, the OE is a ball and socket type, I don't believe there would be any advantage to a urethane link, I would go OE type.

·
Banned
2,510 Posts
Could go with OE Honda, they are $42 ea. for the front. Lately I have been using Raybestos PG series, appear to be nice quality parts, on Rock Auto they are $27 ea. I had been a believer of Moog but lately I question their quality based on the life of some parts I have bought.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.