Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Are You going?

• Give me a dollar! (I will not, but you can hope)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be a mini meet conducted by an EOC member in San Francisco at Ocean Beach (large amount of parking, beach-front) and would like to have a barbeque and a general hang out. One would hope you can contribute to the food supply. When will the meet be held? There will be a mini-mini meet On September 19th, and there will be an official get-together on October 10th. (10.10.09) so anyone that wanted a meet in the Bay area, here's your chance to get together with some members of the Element Owners Club and hang out. Maybe talk car. Ya know?

SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD AND REPLY!!! If you want to go, let me know, so I can get a head count over to the Eoc buddies. (it won't cost anything either):D:D:eek:

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
24 views but not one of ya is from Northern California?! It looks like we may hold the meet on Grizzly peak, a really high hill that overlooks all of Berkley, SF, and Oakland. WHO'S GAME?! I'll put a similar tread in the Northern California section in case anyone is watching their E-mail on specific threads for something interesting.

DATE: 10.10.09, where?! Grizzly peak or Ocean Beach, stay tuned viewers.
Time: Noon 12:00, 1200 whatever you prefer.

Also, Electric V, where are you? You can go to this, it's in the area. I'll be there, signing autographs...

·
Registered
196 Posts
photos!

Take photos of the meet! Also photos of excited V owners getting their own autograph! Good luck and I hope to see some shots of the West Coast and some Vs.

How was the mini-meet?

·
Registered
1 Posts
re: San Francisco Meet on Oct. 10th

Hi, I would like to attend this meet and meet some CRV owners and compare notes but unfortunately I have to work till 5pm that day. Please keep me inform on anymore meets in the Bay Area or the Norcal area or I will keep checking this site for future meets.:) I am Blackcatcrv, looking forward in meeting everyone. thanks!!

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, the meet is going to be at the San Leandro Marina, and if you still want to go, we may be there past 5PM.

UPDATE ON THE MEET:

Where: San Leandro Marina
When October 10th (saturday) from Noon till whenever. 1200 - ~

What to bring if you come:
Food, or drinks. Someone's already looking to bring adult beverages and someone else is bringing meat. More meat is acceptable. Regular drinks, and cole-slaw, or corn on the cob or anything barbequeable.

And I will take many pictures. I'm deleting my memory card to prep for it.

And yes, you'd get to come and meet the real Serj22 in PERSON! WOW! I will be signing autographs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts