Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a 2000 CR-V and while stumbling on eBay I came across a passenger seat pull out compartment. I think it would be a cool to basically have an additional glove box. Has anyone done this I cant find anything online. It's been very cut and dry either has one or is doesn't? I would pick one up if i can make it work it just doesn't look like it would fit and i would like to make sure.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,922 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Uh...my 1999 EX had that from the factory.

And it looks like the LX also had it.
You can see the little "handle" on the front, which faces forward, and the tray pulls out into the passenger side foot well.

Do you not have one?

https://dz310nzuyimx0.cloudfront.net/strapr1/8da70acc2b6826eec51252d84fb311af/7ec0495a7aebd201c14a825fcbcbe76d.png

The part number is: Box, R Front Seat (Lower) *NH264L* (Classy Gray) - Honda (81395-S10-A01ZB)
List price is US $58, online about US $41.
All 1st and 2nd gen CRVs have this drawer, your vehicle may not have it if you bought the car used, as it is made of plastic and can break if the owner is too rough. Im not sure, but you may be able to buy one from a Honda Dealer, but EBAY and wrecking yards like Pick N' Pull are a fantastic places to look.

·
2,216 Posts
Interesting that you want to add this. My '07 has one but I will be removing it this summer to make way for a subwoofer. Maybe. I don't use it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts