Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone done anything really slick that they want to share??? DVD with screens in the headrests?? Anything...??? ;)

We always like to see the goods in your ride.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got A Setup.

Hi,
Im new to the site and was just readign the posts and i've done some work on my V. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2461480. I changes my deck to a panasonic.I also have a Iplug* cable not shown in pics that lets me plug anything with a head phone jack on it to my car stereo.(laptop, ipod, cell phone). Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Quick Instal

I have done a quick install for now, no pics because i dropped my Digi Snowboarding on the border of VT adn Canada. As of now i have stock speakers, CD 9887 Alpine Head Unit with the Ipod and Mini Jack in puts, 1 MA Audio XE 10" Sub with matching MA Audio mono Amp lifier in a sealed box facing up in the trunk. I am a bit of a tuner owning 3 civics in my life i plan on doing an over-haul on the crv for fun and to promote what my installation company is capable of. I have one JL audio 10" W3V3 on order and was thinking about getting a second but am unsure, will still use the same amp and head unit, will be upgrading the speakers to apline components in front and alpine coaxials in the back. As soon as work starts i will have a post up and will be updating on a daily basis. As of now havent decided the exact box plans, want to try not to sacrifice any room in the trunk at all. At first was thinking under the mat after removing the table thing, second idea was the whole passenger side of the trunk, thsi would be a bit harder adn take alot more time and effort but would leave me access to all the trunk space and everythign under it. As i start to get parts in and everything i will make the post so check abck to see if its up.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I have a couple goodies in the V. First off, I have replaced all the factory speakers with Memphis Car Audio ones. I added a Memphis Mojo15 powered by two Memphis mono 1000.1 amps. I have a 400 watt amp to the Memphis 6x9s and tweeters to compliment the surround sound for my theatre system. On that note, I have two 9.5 inch headrest screens, JCV DVD player, and two sunvisor screens coming in the mail.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have a couple goodies in the V. First off, I have replaced all the factory speakers with Memphis Car Audio ones. I added a Memphis Mojo15 powered by two Memphis mono 1000.1 amps. I have a 400 watt amp to the Memphis 6x9s and tweeters to compliment the surround sound for my theatre system. On that note, I have two 9.5 inch headrest screens, JCV DVD player, and two sunvisor screens coming in the mail.

Where did you find the sunvisor screens?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I found the screens on Ebay. Here's one Item number: 250238168521
can't wait to see pics of them installed! Could you route a back-up camera to them?

·
Registered
220 Posts
My video system with the headrest, dvd player and visors all together is about $600 with installation. I get rattle from the hitch reviever cap and the pin holding it in. My rearview mirrors rattle and the inside mirror turns just about all the way verticle.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts