Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had Katzkin leather installed. Second car I have had with their products. You can choose from a Zillion colors, patterns, stitches and textures. I find the leather and style better than factory leather in every way! Top grain, not split cowhide or bonded. I installed it myself on my previous CRV but would never do that again. TOO DIFFICULT and took me forever. The installation by a Katzkin dealer was done in less than a day and is a perfect installation. You choose whatever you like and it is ordered from the factory and comes in about a week. The seats in my previous car looked brand new with 165K miles. The factory leather in my wifes 2 year old Factory leather CRV is wrinkled and shows some wear and has had very light use and less than 11K miles.

I would never buy a car with factory leather or Navigation again. The 10.2" aftermarket Android Radio/Navigation is so superior it makes the factory stuff laughable! (Factory radio in 1st picture.)

My Doberman likes it as the colors are an exact match to her colors!

MVIMG_20180731_133125.jpg

Jazzie.JPG

MVIMG_20180910_152616.jpg

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
That is super cool looking and I would recognize those ears anywhere.:doublethumb: Mind if I ask about how much for the 'kinz?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The are cheap compared to factory and without comparison. Mine installed from about $1103, included about a hundred more for xtras like contrasting stitching, two colors and a couple more. Each dealer will price their installation differently most likely. I think the base single color, same stitch was only about $897. They have over 200 colors styles and different leathers and textures, almost endless choices.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Awesome, thanks a bunch......and remember, dogs rule.:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts