Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had Katzkin leather installed. Second car I have had with their products. You can choose from a Zillion colors, patterns, stitches and textures. I find the leather and style better than factory leather in every way! Top grain, not split cowhide or bonded. I installed it myself on my previous CRV but would never do that again. TOO DIFFICULT and took me forever. The installation by a Katzkin dealer was done in less than a day and is a perfect installation. You choose whatever you like and it is ordered from the factory and comes in about a week. The seats in my previous car looked brand new with 165K miles. The factory leather in my wifes 2 year old Factory leather CRV is wrinkled and shows some wear and has had very light use and less than 11K miles.

I would never buy a car with factory leather or Navigation again. The 10.2" aftermarket Android Radio/Navigation is so superior it makes the factory stuff laughable! (Factory radio in 1st picture.)

My Doberman likes it as the colors are an exact match to her colors!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Center console

Dog Dobermann Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda cr-v Honda

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
That is super cool looking and I would recognize those ears anywhere.:doublethumb: Mind if I ask about how much for the 'kinz?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The are cheap compared to factory and without comparison. Mine installed from about $1103, included about a hundred more for xtras like contrasting stitching, two colors and a couple more. Each dealer will price their installation differently most likely. I think the base single color, same stitch was only about $897. They have over 200 colors styles and different leathers and textures, almost endless choices.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Awesome, thanks a bunch......and remember, dogs rule.:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts