Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching for a Facebook group for our generation of CRV's. Any help would be appreciated.

I just noticed almost all are for 1st Gen models. If there isn't one I may begin one. It would be nice to link up with people on there as well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL.
I had joined one and it seems it is an I'm guessing Korean or another Asian country site where they just sell parts. I have no idea what is going on in it. lol.

·
Registered
2009 CR-V
53 Posts
With so many 3rd gens on the road you'd think there would be more groups

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
Many don't have (or like me, don't want,) FB or want to be involved with it in any way. They have too many privacy and security issues. Dumped them years ago.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have just joined this forum but not had a read through all the threads yet.......to save time, i'm looking for advice on how to resolve the performance of my windscreen washer nozzles/lines.....

The nozzle on the drivers side sprays fine but the nozzle on the passenger side only squirts fluid out slowly and its the same for the rear window......

Anyone got any ideas on how to change the nozzles and get access to the fluid lines.....

I have had a look under the bonnet but it looks like they are underneath the trim which looks like a ball ache to take off.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Washer nozzles/fluid lines

Have just joined this forum but not had a read through all the threads yet.......to save time, i'm looking for advice on how to resolve the performance of my windscreen washer nozzles/lines.....

The nozzle on the drivers side sprays fine but the nozzle on the passenger side only squirts fluid out slowly and its the same for the rear window......

Anyone got any ideas on how to change the nozzles and get access to the fluid lines.....

I have had a look under the bonnet but it looks like they are underneath the trim which looks like a ball ache to take off.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts