Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bridgestone Ecopias 42K with another easy 5K left but mama wanted new shoes..Replaced them with TireRacks #1 rated tire BFG T/A plus a $60 BFG rebate, looks like a nice tire.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
bridgestone Ecopias 42K with another easy 5K left but mama wanted new shoes..Replaced them with TireRacks #1 rated tire BFG T/A plus a $60 BFG rebate, looks like a nice tire.
Those tires are too new to put any credibility into Tire Rack's ratings: https://www.tirerack.com/tires/surveyresults/surveydisplay.jsp?type=CSTAS

Look at the milage reported, which is currently 231k. The actual class leaders are the Continental CrossContact LX20 and the Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season Plus. I can personally vouch for the Pirellis. Since you already have them, I hope they work well for you.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Man, I was really hoping to get away from the factory Hankooks that 2018 touring came with. But last week, at about 21K miles, I had a nail in the rear-driver side tire. Took it to the dealer, they said that it ould be fixed (even though the nail was on the tread and not the sidewall). They advised changing both sides, not just the driver side, so it would be even, so now I have two brand new Hankooks in the back. In a situation like there, where the fronts have 21K and the rear are brand new, do I just replace the fronts when they get worn (which will of course ware out faster than the rear). Even with regular tire rotation, I’m going to have front-rear imbalance. Or when the fronts wear out do I just sacrifice the rears and replace all four?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
have P Zeros(factory) on my 17 Porsche CS,,nice tire, have 13K on them and they look new(mature driver),alot of P drivers hate them but Im happy with them..

·
Registered
113 Posts
My ecopias lasted almost 60k. Switched to general Altimax IIRC. Increased traction is noticeable, might be slightly more wear and noise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts