Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Falken Ziex ZE950 AS on 18" 2013 Accord Sport Rims

IMG_2056.jpg

Just purchased a set of Falkens for summer use. Had to try them out and see what they look like before I store them for the winter.

The size is 245/55R18; no rubbing issues but sits very close to the struts/springs. I don't think it can go any wider unless I get spacers. I may get a set of spacers anyways just in case.

**Sorry for picture being upside down. Trying to figure out how to correct it.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Not crazy going to 18" myself (personal opinion) but love those rims. :cool: Those are sweet (even upside down) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Flipped it for you. Those are similar to the type I'm looking at but with black insert. Since my V is white I think the silver and black will go well. I'm looking at 17's though.

Wheels2.jpg

These are the ones I want to get soon:

wheels.png

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks @Rickman. I just need to continue saving $ to slowly make it look more like the JDM/EDM version.

Thanks @wolf29 for flipping the picture. Those rims look nice! For me, I like having a lower profile tire; looks more aggressive in my opinion :)

·
Registered
486 Posts
there is a 17 18 and 20 version on ebay ranging from 400 - 600 depending on price

I've been looking at the 19" accord hfp wheels with the gray inserts too... definitely some great wheels oem copies always just as good.

falkens: they are very bang for the buck tires, and they definitely hold their own in the rain... tire life isn't as good but for the price they definitely are good till 20k

1 - 5 of 5 Posts