Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Kloker

The study you copied has nothing to do with the ones I was talking about, nor was it similar to any I pulled up on a quick google search.

They all use slightly different methods, so look for one with methods that will yield the data you’re looking for.

·
2,272 Posts
Kloker

The study you copied has nothing to do with the ones I was talking about, nor was it similar to any I pulled up on a quick google search.

They all use slightly different methods, so look for one with methods that will yield the data you’re looking for.
Actually, the paragraph I copied/pasted was at the bottom of the page (next to last paragraph) of the exact study the OP linked to. You can go there and see for yourself.

·
2,272 Posts
Kloker, adding more words "scientific" in your claim does not make it any more scientific. You're just swinging for the fences with no ball.
Asked and answered. See post #98 above.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Asked and answered. See post #98 above.
Well, you didn't. This study you quoted has nothing to do with your claim of conspiracy. Trying to wiggle out of your hole you dug for yourself, again?

·
2,272 Posts
Well, you didn't. This study you quoted has nothing to do with your claim of conspiracy. Trying to wiggle out of your hole you dug for yourself, again?
I don’t owe you any explanation. You're beating a dead horse. These things you keep questioning are common knowledge, known by everyone, except, apparently, you. But I don’t require your endorsement, and I am not beholden to you for approval or validation. The sky is blue, and no amount of your thrashing about will change that. Yet you continue to push your agenda, even when I provide proof of my point from the very study being discussed here. Please stop now, before the thread has to be closed and the discussion is ruined for everyone. I will stop too, and we can agree to disagree. This is my last reply to you about this.

101 - 107 of 107 Posts