Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Window

LED bulbs throughout
Tinted all glass
19 inch rims. Soon to be 20”
Looking to do lowering coil overs,
Roof rails and basket and full stainless exhaust.

·
Super Moderator
2007 Accord EX 2020 CR-V Hybrid EX
4,845 Posts
Gorgeous. Thanks for the pics.

Reactions: JBolen

·
Registered
2014 ex
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think from this position it looks pretty baddass and I wouldn’t lower it. Just my opinion.
Thanks man. I’m trying to fill the tire gap a lil. The 235/35/19s were the tires I bought these rims with. I never intended to run them permanently. I’ll probably hike them up to a 45 series and see how it rides. Right now every bump feels like a pothole.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Thanks man. I’m trying to fill the tire gap a lil. The 235/35/19s were the tires I bought these rims with. I never intended to run them permanently. I’ll probably hike them up to a 45 series and see how it rides. Right now every bump feels like a pothole.
Actually yeah, it does look pretty weird having thin tires but the front looks jacked.

·
Registered
507 Posts
View attachment 152778
View attachment 152779
View attachment 152777 I
I added some side steps to the V
not sure about them. Opinions?
I like the overall look of the car. I don’t like the looks of the sidesteps. I especially don’t like those holed ones that look like a Mercedes. The car is quite low so it looks frankly rediculous. If you can’t step in that car you can’t reach the pedals but they’re at the back so maybe their function is to help toddlers in and out of the car.

·
Registered
2014 ex
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like the overall look of the car. I don’t like the looks of the sidesteps. I especially don’t like those holed ones that look like a Mercedes. The car is quite low so it looks frankly rediculous. If you can’t step in that car you can’t reach the pedals but they’re at the back so maybe their function is to help toddlers in and out of the car.
I appreciate the input. Thanks man

1 - 11 of 11 Posts