Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow CR-V owners! My name is Meagan (Mea for short) and I'm 22 years old. I just LOVE my Honda CR-V! After looking all over the country, I finally found my baby. I wanted a dark green CR-V with cloth interior that was 1998-2004. (Really wanted one from the 90s.) I found a Clover Green Pearl colored 1999 CR-V with dark, cloth interior and it's perfect. I love everything about it. My mom and sister hate the get-up-and-go, but I love it because it suits me well and is everything I've ever wanted in a car. The dark interior has these tiny green speckles that reminds me of the typical cloth interior from the 90s that I love so much. The tire on the back gives it a sporty look that I was looking for. I've had the car for a couple months and I've put 2,000 miles on it already. I'm super pleased with my CR-V and I feel so honored to actually own it.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Matches the trees and grass which I don't see much of living in the desert.

Congrats on the find, just make sure all the maintance is up to date and it should run great for years.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congratulations. I am happy for you. This green is the most popular for the generation of the CRV you have.
Thank you! You know, I've actually heard that from other people as well. It worried me a little bit because at the time, I was afraid that no one would want to let their green CR-V go. I saw red, black, silver, and even blue for sale, but I wanted a green one badly. I feel like I got pretty lucky. :)

Matches the trees and grass which I don't see much of living in the desert.

Congrats on the find, just make sure all the maintance is up to date and it should run great for years.
Thank you! I'm very determined to take wonderful care of my CR-V. It took me a year to find this amazing car. I would be devastated if something were to go wrong with it. It has a lot of miles on it but I've had it inspected by 3 different places and they were all amazed at how good of shape it was in.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Looks like it's in great shape Meagan. I too fell in love with them back in 1997 when I leased my first one, then bought one in 2000.

Just to clarify that Gen.1 CRV ran from 1997-2001.

Enjoy it, I'm on my 4th CRV!

P.S. Check out My Garage, and you will see a pic of a green CRV that was painted Army colours.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratulations!
Thank you! :D

Looks like it's in great shape Meagan. I too fell in love with them back in 1997 when I leased my first one, then bought one in 2000.

Just to clarify that Gen.1 CRV ran from 1997-2001.

Enjoy it, I'm on my 4th CRV!

P.S. Check out My Garage, and you will see a pic of a green CRV that was painted Army colours.
Thanks! Yea, I like the 1st generation CR-Vs the best. They're more "old school" and 90s-looking. I like the 2nd generation CR-Vs too. They still have the tire on the rear (which I love) but they're smoother looking. The 1st generation looks more "rugged" and I love that! I almost made a mistake and bought a 2003 green CR-V, but the guy wanted $9,400 for it. lol I'm so glad I found my dream car. :)
I LOVE that Camo colored CR-V! Awesome!

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Congrats! Take care of it and it'll take care of you. I purchased a 2001 new and racked up 226,000 miles on it and was going to keep it forever. I was just about to change out the timing belt for the second time when I got t-boned by a 93 Jeep Cherokee that ran a red light at 35 mph, the little CR-V saved my life. So what did I do? Bought a new one and I'll keep it forever or until it saves my life.
image.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.