Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and it's a 10 year old CR-V.

I have a 1998 5-speed manual transmission and I love it. I learned how to drive on a manual and I've always regretted being talked into getting an automatic 9 years ago. Last year I bought this car used, and I was delighted, because it's exactly the same as the one I picked out and got talked out of all those years ago.

In any case, I'm very DIY and I was looking for some help with a little issue I'm having, so I'll pop over to the DIY forum. Just wanted to say hello.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love driving manuals. I never feel quite safe or in control in an automatic. I just don't trust them.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
If the 98 V was your dream car that seems kinda low of dream cars on my list. Behind Ferraris, Lamborginis, Austin Matrins, The Molsler, The Buggatti the the V.

Just kidding the V is great I have a 98 4AT and everyday I wish it was a 5 speed.They are great little cars. Welcome to the forum:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm a big fan of basic and straightforward, and not so much of fancy sportscars, other than to ride in or look at.

My old car that I had to replace 9 years ago was a Ford Festiva 5 speed manual and I loved it, so that ought to tell you something about me :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.