Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday all. spent my day getting some bigger tires put on. Had to drive around a little to get the tires but was bloody worth it. Ive got a set of federal couragia M/T 235/75/15's on and bloody oath does it look good. I also installed some side steps today as well. I did lose a little clearance from the side steps as opposed to the nerf rails. Heres some pics of the side steps and tires and also clearances and what i had to grind down etc. Hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more pictures

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more more more

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
more. last set

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i got those side steps off ebay australia, but they are the ones ARB do. They are the kingsley side steps and i cant remember the exact price but at ARB i was quoted around 500 fitted but they are a piece of cake to install yourself. Try going on ebay australia and ask if they will ship worldwide (the one stop shop australia is the store).

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
ok 2 bloody things...

1. where did u get the sidesteps? post link or BAN.

2. freaking awesome tires.. looks mean brah.

that's bloody all.. haha
and how will you be doing this banning, brah?

i wouldn't be making fun on the way he speaks mayne lyke use some E-manners, bro.

anyways nice tires. pretty aggressive looking

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
testing out their grip, man they are good brah mayne lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mate armoured farmer (hahaha at the nick) that crv of yours is grouse. I really like the ol spotties above your roof. When i get some cash im planning on doing the rabbit stunners on my roof as well. Also in the works is a custom mandrel bent stainless steel snorkel and a full exhaust system done on it as well. Maybe i might macgyver myself a some underbody plates for a lil more protection. But for now im pretty happy with it. did i mention your cars an absolute beaut

·
Registered
23 Posts
mate armoured farmer (hahaha at the nick) that crv of yours is grouse. I really like the ol spotties above your roof. When i get some cash im planning on doing the rabbit stunners on my roof as well. Also in the works is a custom mandrel bent stainless steel snorkel and a full exhaust system done on it as well. Maybe i might macgyver myself a some underbody plates for a lil more protection. But for now im pretty happy with it. did i mention your cars an absolute beaut
Keep the pics coming mate, nice to see your car with ALL the extras you have planned for it..;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts