Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all .

Just took delivery of a new CR-V-EX-L a hr after it came off the truck. Was looking at others on the lot, and when the salesman said something about a few new ones coming in, my wife and I checked them out, and glad we did. We both loved the Urban Titanium ext. color, had a bit more pizzazz than the dark silver/silver/black ones we were looking at and prob would have chosen if not having seen this one.
Talked my wife into me getting the "L" trim level, not that it matter either way on leather or not, it was the rest of the package that sold us on it.

Only has drive home miles on it , but so far I'm loving it! :D

Just wanted to say hi, and hope to learn and share all things related to CR-V's through this forum.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congratulations! I love that color and was my first choice. My wife preferred black and the dealer didn't have the Urban Titanium in an EX-L model. She wanted the leather as well. Post some pics when you can.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations! I love that color and was my first choice. My wife preferred black and the dealer didn't have the Urban Titanium in an EX-L model. She wanted the leather as well. Post some pics when you can.
Thanks for the welcome :D
Sure will post pics, weird/cool thing about this color is, that it'll look different if it's sunny/cloudylight or dark outside,,,almost like getting a color changing car LOL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts