Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CR-V Hybrid EX-L
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have purchased a 2020 CR-V Hybrid EX-L as our 'commuter' car, as we already have a 2015 Nissan Murano to use as our 'traveling' car. I purchased a hybrid in anticipation of becoming more "green" and in anticipation of my NEXT car purchase in 2-3 years. Will I go hybrid? All electric? Plug-in? Just what does the future hold for electrified cars???

·
Registered
2020 CR-V Hybrid EX-L
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum! Be sure to post on this in our new Hybrid section! Pictures! We need pictures!
Okay, if it's a picture you want, here's my new CR-V Hybrid. The Radiant Red Metallic was chosen trying to find a car that closely matched the Mazda CX-5's extra-cost red color ... which we think is THE BEST red we've seen on cars. Our CR-V doesn't quite match up to the Mazda's red, but it was close enough that we're happy with our choice. (We also were limited by the fact that we did NOT want a black interior, and our gral interior was "just what the doctor ordered.")

Attachments

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
I gotcha on the black interior. I'm in Texas, where it's a bad idea, given how close we are to the sun. I was looking at the 2020 CR-V brochure and noticed that at the Touring level IIRC all colors came only with a black leather interior. What a terrible idea! They will lose a lot of sales in southern states if that is the case! That is a nice red. Good looking car!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
If black Alcantara is available then it's a safe choice as it doesn't get hot at all. Just warm in direct sunlight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts