Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. First post here. My wife drives a 2005 CR-V LX which she dearly loves. For Christmas I opted instead of jewelry and things of the sort I got her a DVD head unit for her dearly beloved car. I installed a Pioneer avh-x4500BT http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/DVD-Receivers/AVH-X4500BT. Awesome head unit and I 100% recommend it if you are thinking about pulling the trigger on something like this. The install was pretty straight forward and I was done with about 95% of it within an hour or two. The worst part of the install was finding the ground for the bloody ebrake which took about 1/2 the day trying to figure out how to get the center dash piece apart and back together without destroying it. I swear they build these things to entertain themselves when they see the fat American try to work on it :mad:

Anyways, we are planning an extended trip/vacation/hell ride (10+ hours this spring with 2 little ones) and the next step of the evolution is to install headrest monitors to hopefully keep the peace in the back seats. Being I have the DVD player already installed and there are video out ports on it, we just need the monitors. This is an LX model with a dark grey/black interior with cloth seats. Can anybody recommend headrests for this car? Everything I have found online is the pseudo leather covered headrests.

Thanks a million for your help guys/gals.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Can't think of any off hand, but they make the strap on headrest DVD players pretty cheap now, and each kid can watch their own show separately with headphones for the trip.

Just my 2 cents.... Have a great trip!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts