Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months back a friend and I swapped all the rotors, stainless brakes lines, and some EBC pads off around. Well today I picked it up from having some 18x8 Montegi Tracklite on a 235 wide tire and some H&R sport springs. Most normal people would consider the suspension done at the point, however I would like to know if I can swap to the Element sway bars all around since I'm auto and AWD. If so, should I just get the bars and hardware or consider replacing some more of the components that tend to get abused. Here's the truck almkst right off the lift so the springs aren't completely settled.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, has anyone else needed to get a camber kit so it can be aligned within spec? Past swapping to Element sway bars are there any other possible suspension upgrades? I've got all new cross drilled and slotted rotors, EBC pads, stainless lines front and rear and all new high temp fluids.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.