Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just starting to learn to do things on the car by myself.

I read that changing the cabin filter element (correct name???) is very easy on my 2013 CRV. It has never been changed. I checked out the youtubes and was able to easily remove the glove box.

When I took the filter out, it is labeled: HONDA 2353 14 7596 > PET,PP<76AA-TA00-A000-M1
I cannot find this part number anywhere on line.

QUESTIONS:

1. Should I pay the Honda price of $33.09 for Honda part? Is it worth it?

2. If I buy not OEM on Ebay or other if anyone can recommend, how do I know what part number it is since nothing matches what I took out?

Thanks from a newbie!

·
Registered
437 Posts
The part # is 80292-t0g-a01 you can buy the Honda part on line for about $15 or buy an aftermarket one at most parts stores.

Walmart has FRAM CF10134 for $15

·
Registered
84 Posts
The part # is 80292-t0g-a01 you can buy the Honda part on line for about $15 or buy an aftermarket one at most parts stores.

Walmart has FRAM CF10134 for $15
That's a pretty good price for the Fram part. Rock Auto lists it for $13.19 less 5% discounts found all over the internet plus shipping; i.e., Rock Auto is OK to order when you can assemble a decent list of parts to buy. Amazon will list the Fram and Wix at least; although they're currently more than the above reply (well done).
Kevin[

·
Registered
507 Posts
$8 on ebay. Get the carbonized ones. Whoever is the 10,000th viewer of my video, I will personally go to your house and change your filter. j/k

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice video, I removed mine and sweeped out the crap and replaced (we bought this on 5/2015 and the filter was pretty dirty by 10/2015). The video allowed a much faster removal, I appreciate the contribution!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts