Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I totaled my '98 Honda Accord recently and decided to replace it with a '02 CR-V. So far, I'm really loving it! I just wanted to say that I browsed these forums when I was searching for my next car, and all the information here really helped me decide to get a CR-V. Thanks so much to everyone who has posted here and shared their knowledge. Looking forward to many fun (safe!) years ahead with my CR-V! :eek:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new to you '02. That is a classic beauty for the CR-V. Please post some pictures and tell us more about it when you can. I too went from an Accord to a CR-V and find it a joy to drive and own. You'll love yours more everyday.

There is a wealth of knowledge here on the CR-V Owners forum. Try the forum search bar to assist you in your ownership enjoyment. Members here are friendly and helpful.

Jimbob

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome to the site with your "new" CRV!

I agree with Jimbob that the longer you own your CRV, you will bond with that sweet vehicle and just feel all of that love.

There are so many people here who will help you with any questions, they are quite knowledgeable. We love to see pictures of those CRV's. Also, this is a fun forum to learn from.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts