Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Purchased my 2016 CR-V EX a week ago with 15 miles.
In a week I have driven approx. 1,400 miles.
I absolutely love the car, minus a few very minor issues, but I am a perfectionist so...

-Drivers Door panel is loose in the handle area, when I push the door open from the inside its pops and feels as if it is about to snap in two pieces.

-Sunroof clicks when it opens and closes.

-There is a winding sound that increases with acceleration and decreases with deceleration, they said it may possibly be a bad tire, we will see.

-Having the annoying chrome dealer emblem removed

Other than those small nags it has been a wonderful car, I have named it Ferris, as in Ferris Buellers day off.

Will keep updates, I drive a ton so the miles will rack up quickly.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I called mine Stormy since she's pearl black. My 2015 has been pretty good but i recently noticed a rough idle when in drive and sitting at a light.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine actually has that as well, The front seat shake RELENTLESSLY at idle, thanks for the reminder, I dont know how i forgot to mention that!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yeah i didn't have that when i test drove the car or 4 months ago, it basically just developed this past Monday while i was sitting in the drive through at a bank trying to make a deposit. When it got intolerable, i threw it into park and the vibration when away.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Mine actually has that as well, The front seat shake RELENTLESSLY at idle, thanks for the reminder, I dont know how i forgot to mention that!
Surprise, surprise. Where have we heard this before? :D :cool:

But as long as you 'absolutely love it', who cares, right?

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
4,044 Posts
Interesting that you talk about the drivers door grip. It does feel exactly as you share.
16 TRG AWD

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RIP

my drivers door panel completely fell apart the other day..

The clips on the back of the panel and on the window switch seem to have been forced in wrong at the factory causing them to break.

Currently driving with my window switches dangling from wires with no door panel.

My dealer has ordered me a new door panel.... thank god.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.