Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to install the LED fog lights that are standard in the CR-V hybrid on the non-hybrid CR-V?

The Enforcer
Indeed you can re-fit. Just plug-n-play.

Of course you may need the housing too.

Registered
Is it possible to install the LED fog lights that are standard in the CR-V hybrid on the non-hybrid CR-V?
It may or may not be possible, I believe the 2017s through 2019's have a different bracket set up. A bunch of people imported the LEDs from overseas and tried to install them in their 2017s and it only worked in the aero bumpers without some significant retrofitting. Since it's all easily available stateside, definitely give it a try, just save your receipt, and report back.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
It may or may not be possible, I believe the 2017s through 2019's have a different bracket set up. A bunch of people imported the LEDs from overseas and tried to install them in their 2017s and it only worked in the aero bumpers without some significant retrofitting. Since it's all easily available stateside, definitely give it a try, just save your receipt, and report back.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
I wonder if a dealer might be willing to install it.

The Enforcer
In the UK, we still what you guys term the pre-facelifted 5th Gen CRV.

The LED strip lights will fit US 5th Gen CRVs which have the same non-aero bumpers.

Reactions: mnestrud

Registered
Here's the part list to convert the Round LED Fog lights to the Hybrid Rectangular LED Fog Lights:
L/F Fog Lamp Garnish 71156-TPA-A60
L/F Fog Lamp Bracket 71166-TLA-A60
L/F Fog Lamp Assembly 33950-TLA-R01
R/F Fog Lamp Garnish 71106-TLA-A70
R/F Fog Lamp Bracket 71116-TLA-A60
R/F Fog Lamp Assembly 33900-TLA-R01
This is the list I plan to use on my 2021 CRV Touring to convert from Round LED Fog Lights to Rectangular LED Fog Lights (Used on Hybrid Models Only here in the USA)

Super Moderator - How may I help?
What's the reason behind this besides aesthetics?
And sometimes this is enough justification. I have some extra money that we didn't spend on travel in 2020.....Nah, I do like the look of the Hybrid fogs, but not that much!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts