Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have the Honda ones

Ill be buying weather techs for Xmas

Same price, better coverage

I live in MN so salt and snow get everywhere and the weathertech mats do a better job

Maybe you can have my old mats :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Just got 2 sets of weathertech for our 2015 cars, and love em! (license plate covers, window vents, sunroof vents, rear cargo mat, and 4 mats for the passenger areas). Very good quality. pricy though!

There's another brand, too, which people also suggest. The name escapes me, but it has been mentioned in several recent threads on this forum.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Have weathertechs in my 2011 CRV....Maxliner in our 2012 Tucson.....Both are excellent matts...MAxliners are pretty much identical..same material, same exact fitting to the Weathertechs..but cheaper......

·
Registered
381 Posts
That's the one! :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
The only thing I don't like about my WeatherTech floor liners is the passenger's side mat slides forward and buckles. The bottom is smooth. With no bottom teeth or a retention post (like on the driver's side) it won't stay put. The rear mat bumps into the back of the seats so it has no where to go. The driver's side is perfect. Just my $0.02.

·
Registered
633 Posts
i believe the Husky floor mats have little grippy things on the bottom.....I know a fellow on the Tucson forum bought Husky matts for his 2016 Tucson (as they are the only ones that have thew mats ready for the 2016 model) and he really likes them...believe they are the same material/fitting as weather techs......

http://www.weathertech.com/products/?gclid=CI_81a3VwMkCFckYHwodlD8FfQ

https://www.maxliner-usa.com/

https://www.huskyliners.com/Floor-Mats-Floor-Liners?gclid=CLr3rc7VwMkCFQuPHwod_z0B8g Believe Husky as a sale on as well

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I have the OEM Honda all weather mats in the CRV and the WeatherTechs in my Civic. The WeatherTechs are far superior to the OEM mats. The only reason why I'm not going to buy them for the V is because I already spent $140 on the OEM mats. Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Huskys website claims that they dont have the "X-act contour" product for the 2015 or 2016 CRV, unfortunately. This would be the one equivalent to the Maxliner and Weathertech products. (cut to the exact shape and contour)

They have generic ones, however.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went to the Weathertech factory store in Bolingbrook IL on Friday and picked up my new floor mats. I'm really happy with them. Nice store too. My free salted caramel mocha was good and unexpected!

Russ

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have a brand new set of the weathertech front and rear mats for 2012-2015 CRV (Part #: 447371-444022), so the first two rows.

Willing to sell for $165 shipped. They sell on the weathertech site for $179.90 plus shipping.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I have a brand new set of the weathertech front and rear mats for 2012-2015 CRV (Part #: 447371-444022), so the first two rows.

Willing to sell for $165 shipped. They sell on the weathertech site for $179.90 plus shipping.
Why are you selling them?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Why are you selling them?
Someone got them for me as a present but i already had them. Rather than paying to ship them back i'd rather just pay to ship them to someone who needs/wants them. They are the black versions but for whatever reason the box graphic has the tan version displayed.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
I live 2 miles South of Lake Ontario. Serious snow and salt here as well. I use a Jeep OEM slush mat and the Vs have weathertech. They are greatly overpriced but regardless we have the floors shampooed and steam cleaned each Spring because no matter how hard you try 140"+ of snow per year which turns to nasty brined slush gets in and under despite you best efforts to kick boots outside, while getting in. Floorboards are made with unbelievably cheap sheet metals and are very vulnerable to corrosion. Have just learned that over many years and many different vehicles.

What shall we have? An '82 Margaux! Is it any good? Good....?, It will make you believe in God!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sweet! I have family just across the border in WI
is it worth the drive? whats the pricing like?

Bolingbrook is in the southwestern suburbs of Chicago. If you were driving down from WI it wouldn't really be worth it (unless you were driving to the area for other things). Pricing is the same on the website. Their location isn't far from my workplace so I drove there and saved on shipping.

Russ

1 - 17 of 17 Posts