Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have 2 options 1 is for a pair of the Polk DB 6501 and option 2 (the one i'm leaning towards) Focal K2 Power 165 KLE 2-way component speakers.

I can get the the Polks for less then $80 shipped

The Focal setup is in the $180 to 200 range. Which is cheap as they are limited and normally well above $600+ I have verified the serials with Focal and they are legit and not stolen, brand new in the box.

What do you guys think i should do?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies I went with the Polk, i agree with Tuktanuk I have never had any issues with them and i saved some money so i could buy my amp, going with the Boston Acoustics GTA-802, talked with crutchfield and for my sub which is the Polk DXi 104 SVC its the best match. So for this weekend i'm going to re build the shelf in the back to hold the amp. I really like how mennitti over at diymobileaudio did his. Mine won't be that over the top as i only need to mount 1 amp. Here is a link to the site, a lot of creative people over on diymobileaudio.. http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/how-articles-provided-our-members/77582-how-build-amp-racks-sub-boxes-trim-panels-dashes-just-about-everything.html

Amps6.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts