Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Months ago, i bought a fog light kit in ebay, but the switch was a cheapy version and and i want to change that switch, but i cant find one on ebay or amazon, my question is, where i cant fin it. I found a switch for a civic and element 2004, it seems to match, but the corner of the switch are round and not square, here is a photo of my car and the switch i found. thanks for the helps.

·
Registered
230 Posts
That switch will fit I have the same one....you will just have to get a oem connector for it and wire it yourself ...and since you have no vsa in guessing your 2wd

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello bmejia, ( if you talk spanish tell me because my english is not the best xd), i have a confusion about that switch beacuse i dont know if it will stay in it position or it will fall, but since you have tried it i will trust, that switch cost 24$ so i have to make sure before.

Ehm, the seller told me it is LX 4x4, dont know if its true o not, xd

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hello bmejia, ( if you talk spanish tell me because my english is not the best xd), i have a confusion about that switch beacuse i dont know if it will stay in it position or it will fall, but since you have tried it i will trust, that switch cost 24$ so i have to make sure before.

Ehm, the seller told me it is LX 4x4, dont know if its true o not, xd
Ese switch es para el honda element y el plug que se conecta atras es diferente...tendras que conseguir el plug original y cambiarle el qur viene con el kit que compraste

1 - 4 of 4 Posts