Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I just discovered this forum by chance (Google) and very recently joined. My wife and I own a 2015 CRV LX AWD that we bought new. Being the lowest level trim, it didn't come with foglights. We were thinking of having the kit installed by the dealership and I was wondering if purchasing the kit with installation from the Honda e-Store is the way to go about it.

Any information you guys can share will be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hi Everyone, I just discovered this forum by chance (Google) and very recently joined. My wife and I own a 2015 CRV LX AWD that we bought new. Being the lowest level trim, it didn't come with foglights. We were thinking of having the kit installed by the dealership and I was wondering if purchasing the kit with installation from the Honda e-Store is the way to go about it.

Any information you guys can share will be highly appreciated.
The foglight kit is $60 cheaper at College Hills Honda website and you can view a .pdf file of the instructions to see if you want to take on the installation yourself. They will charge you for delivery, but it would still be cheaper than the e store.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Any 35 watt H8 bulbs will,work, in my 2017 CR-V I swapped the while Halogen bulbs for yellow Halogen bulbs that can be purchased on the College Hills website also, or at Pep Boys. The yellow bulbs at Pep Boys are manufactured by Hella. I think that is what the yellow bulbs on the College Hills website are also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts