Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I'm new to the forum but I've been a loyal CR-V owner since I bought this vehicle new in '04. I've finally decided to sell it as I recently purchased a '20 Insight that fits my current lifestyle better than the CR-V. I have babied this CR-V since I bought it and have made many upgrades. Let me start by putting the basic concerns to rest: it needs nothing. It's rust-free, doesn't have any mechanical issues, and the service history is well documented. It has never been in any accidents and the title is clean, 1 owner. I replaced the clutch and throw out bearing about 20k miles ago and the brakes, rotors, and suspension have all been replaced/upgraded. The paint is nearly perfect, and the engine, AWD system, and transmission all perform flawlessly and have been well-maintained. The EX came with cloth seats, but I had the seats recovered with Leather shortly after I bought it new. Also, I installed a 1000W Infinity stereo system with a Pioneer face unit that sounds incredible and has Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity. I need to make room in my garage and I'm a reasonable person. . .I know this is a 16 year old 'V. However, if you're interested in buying it please respect that this may be the nicest 2004 model year vehicle you'll find and for that reason I hope you see the value.

-patjucrv

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
Wow! Where were you a year ago when I gave up after a year long search for one of these? Aargh! Got any interior pictures? Also, please state your location. Beautiful! If I had the cash I'd come get this right now. But alas, I don't. My '07 is pristine, but no manual trans. Dang. Oh, well. Bump.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts