Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

French V

Tags
french
2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  typercrv 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi guys !

just wanna share with you some pictures from my Honda family ;)

I' m the happy owner of a 2007.12 CR-V ( my 1st one) 2.2L i-ctdi 6MT , Luxury full options in Nighthawk Black color and Ivory Leather . I' m not driving so often this car , it is mostly my wife that is using it . But , it is not a real problem for me , because I almost prefer driving his sister , named Euro Civic EP3 Type-R . I'm completely addicted to Vtec since I've bought some years ago my 1st Honda : that was a Euro Integra Type-R .
Since this time , I' m a high rev junkie :D
Life begins at 8000 tr/min...

#3 ·
Yes , we have snow here : i'm located in Eastern France , about 40km from Strasbourg , in the Vosges Mountains .
So , you can imagine that the V is usefull at this time of the year ! I like to drive it on the snow , it's so fun to make some donuts with this car :D

#7 ·
Man terrific pictures. I especially like the one with the civic and the sun setting off to the left. VTEC is wonderful and yes addicting. If only gas prices were $1 less, than I'll be in VTEC all day!!

I will ask you this though: How or why did you give up the typeR for the EP?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.