Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any inputs/recommendations & feedback regarding this one? I'm planning to order one and use it during long drives/trips to protect my V from stone chips and bugs. I've read lots of reviews for Lebra and just wondering if any of you guys installed one on our precious V. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I have LeBra installed on the hood. And I have XPEL Ultimate on bumper, mirrors, headlights, and fog lights.

The LeBra seems fine, considering that Honda didn't make an OEM one, I'm just glad somebody finally made one. It seems to fit fine, but it is not as snug as typical OEM ones are. The inside of it also seems rough, not as paint friendly as OEM. I bought it mainly to protect the hood on long trips, that's what I'll be using it for mostly.

It looks good and fits good, not sure how long it will last before it starts flapping around. Even with the adjustable tensioners, you can tell that eventually it will be less snug.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I have LeBra installed on the hood. And I have XPEL Ultimate on bumper, mirrors, headlights, and fog lights.

The LeBra seems fine, considering that Honda didn't make an OEM one, I'm just glad somebody finally made one. It seems to fit fine, but it is not as snug as typical OEM ones are. The inside of it also seems rough, not as paint friendly as OEM. I bought it mainly to protect the hood on long trips, that's what I'll be using it for mostly.

It looks good and fits good, not sure how long it will last before it starts flapping around. Even with the adjustable tensioners, you can tell that eventually it will be less snug.
FYI: Previous experience I had with a loose bra on another vehicle I had is that it will dull the clear coat finish if it is not snug because at highway speeds it acts like a power sander. You may not see it moving, but it vibrates and that rough surface underneath will do some paint damage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts