Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed after market fog light trim? Do you recommend? Photo please.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I bought the stainless steel ones and once they arrived in the mail I immediately returned them. The quality is subpar and once something hits it, that dent will live there forever. Also the adhesive tape on them are fake 3M.

Im waiting till 11.11.2018 for the sale aliexpress will have on the ABS chrome variants (which are identical to the OEM chrome trims) that come on most vehicles.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I bought the stainless steel ones and once they arrived in the mail I immediately returned them. The quality is subpar and once something hits it, that dent will live there forever. Also the adhesive tape on them are fake 3M.

Im waiting till 11.11.2018 for the sale aliexpress will have on the ABS chrome variants (which are identical to the OEM chrome trims) that come on most vehicles.
The Honda Factory Touring front "stainless" trims are only $20 each.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great news! We have a 2018 EX-L.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Do you know how much the side trim pieces are (total of 6 pieces). Thanks

Its 8 pieces and you can get it only for 450 shipped
(2) foglight trims, both front and rear doors (4) the plastic lower panel is all one piece they arent just metal overlays, and the (2)rear bumper side garnish.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you have an ex, exl or touring with foglights they are interchangeable
Just remove and swap.

71106-TLA-A01 foglight trim
71156-TLA-A01 foglight trim
Big question. Is the installation a real easy diy job or have my dealer install? I do not have a car lift available.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Big question. Is the installation a real easy diy job or have my dealer install? I do not have a car lift available.
You reach under the flap under the foglight and u can reach up and remove.
If you need a visual look up the instructions for the sport bumper install and where it shows you the foglight you can see a visual of the retaining clips

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My apologies for starting a new thread. Thank you for your very thorough help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts