Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

Registered
2020 CR-V Hybrid
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm a first time Honda owner and just purchased a 2019 CR-V hybrid in the UK. I'm still getting to grips with all the functions of this amazing car. The UK spec has a standard chrome H badge on the front grille. The USA spec has the blue highlights around the H which I really like.
I have two questions if I may.
1) Can you buy the USA spec blue highlighted H badge separately?
2) How difficult is it to swap them over?
Sorry if this has been asked before, only joined today.
Thanks in advance.
Mart.

Premium Member
2019 Acura RDX Aspec
1. Can you order it, yes.
A dealer has i on ebay but online parts dealers havent uploaded 2020 hybrid parts yet.

2. It prys off and double side

The. Admin. Istrator.
Welcome!

Isnt the ACC radar in there? I'd leave it stock if I were you.

What spec/trim did you get?

Please do share some pics!

Reactions: MartMustang

The. Admin. Istrator.
You can tell I havent checked because the Great British weather has been so abysmal!!!

The. Admin. Istrator.
23掳C Here in Italy today with an amazing sun, but people can't go out due to the virus...surreal
Prayers for you all buddy, that this shit goes away for everyone and fast.

Stay safe Sir (y) 馃檹

Registered
CR-V Hybrid - Elegance (EX in US)
Prayers for you all buddy
Thank you my friend, yes we hope!

Please be carefully all you guys around the world, it鈥檚 extremely serious issue, here in some cities the cemeteries are full, 400 death also today and not only old people, also 40s guys.
It鈥檚 very important to follow the directions of the doctors and the issue should not be taken with superficially or lightly, like here only one month ago.

Sorry for the O.T.

Registered
2020 CR-V Hybrid
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, what a nice forum you have goin' on here. Much better than the Ford ones I used to belong to.
Thanks for all your replies. The radar does scare me to mess that up. Perhaps best to leave alone. Shame cause I like the little blue trim on the H.

Super Moderator - How may I help?
FYI... The CR-V Hybrid in US is a 2020 model, and the grill and front logo are different than the 2019 US CR-V. Not sure if the UK version being sold over the last year or so has the latest US grill. Or if the emblem is interchangeable.

Premium Member
2019 Acura RDX Aspec
FYI... The CR-V Hybrid in US is a 2020 model, and the grill and front logo are different than the 2019 US CR-V. Not sure if the UK version being sold over the last year or so has the latest US grill. Or if the emblem is interchangeable.
Emblems are the same size
the grilles on the 2017-2019 are the same size as the 2020+ but they are cut in a way that the depths are different
so you can't use the upper from a 2020 on a base of a 2017-2019. If you wanted to swap them you'd need a full base and upper and go right in

The. Admin. Istrator.
Thank you. I got the SR IMMD AWD.
You are probably right about the radar. What a car this is. No wonder the best selling SUV.
View attachment 138072 View attachment 138073
Fabulous machine!

Love the colour - Polish Metal, I believe?

SR spec is about right if people dont fancy going towards the 拢40k mark for the EX trim on the Hybrid.

What colour is the interior? Looks black?

Delighted for you - and please do actively participate in the forum!

Once this virus stuff calms down, we ought to do a British CR-V meet-up!

Registered
Thank you my friend, yes we hope!

Please be carefully all you guys around the world, it鈥檚 extremely serious issue, here in some cities the cemeteries are full, 400 death also today and not only old people, also 40s guys.
It鈥檚 very important to follow the directions of the doctors and the issue should not be taken with superficially or lightly, like here only one month ago.

Sorry for the O.T.
News reports from Italy are being taken VERY seriously in the U.S.

My home state of California, "...which has a population of around 40 million, is among the first states to order restrictions statewide."

Registered
CR-V Hybrid - Elegance (EX in US)
News reports from Italy are being taken VERY seriously in the U.S.

My home state of California, "...which has a population of around 40 million, is among the first states to order restrictions statewide."
It's a correct problem understanding, CA seems to be follow the Italy template.
As I wrote in another thread, it's very hard to live with this limits and how fast the people had change the life style, but after one month, I've understand that it's necessary.
It's funny, the CA governor copy the Italy government slogan "stay at home"!

Registered
2020 CR-V Hybrid
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Fabulous machine!

Love the colour - Polish Metal, I believe?

SR spec is about right if people dont fancy going towards the 拢40k mark for the EX trim on the Hybrid.

What colour is the interior? Looks black?

Delighted for you - and please do actively participate in the forum!

Once this virus stuff calms down, we ought to do a British CR-V meet-up!
Thanks. 馃憤
The colour is modern steel with the black leather interior.
I bought this on the 7th March this year from brand new. So as for the year I get a little confused as released in late 2019 but the 2020 model. I need a little help on guidance here i think on what year it is.
So for the grill not sure if it has the latest grill like the US model or not.
I would to do a CR-v meet up, I live in Suffolk east Anglia so not sure where the meet would be.
The car is a real joy to drive and just full of toys/gadgets, I do suspect it has the potential to make you a lazy driver though if you let the car do it all for you.
On a side note when in EV mode I like the artificial sound it makes, it sounds a bit like the cars in the movie 'Logan's Run', I could be wrong.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts