Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I've just joined The CR-V form . I sold my Honda Fit this year and purchased a 2016' CR-V EXL in Feb. so I will be dropping out of the Fit Forum. I'm also on the Ridgeline owners club under the same user name Foundoneatlast. I have a first generation , first year 2006 Honda Ridgeline, and loving it! It's been nothing but reliable and comfortable. That leads me up to my question, The CR-V to us ( wife and I ) seems to have a very low and uncomfortable front passenger seat. The drivers side being electric and adjustable is "okay", but not as comfortable as the Ridgeline for sure. it appears to me that the passenger seat sits to low making you have to sit with your knees up in the air. Has anyone else had these feelings and have there been any resolution's ? I looked into buying a right front seat that's adjustable like the drivers but don't see any available. A body shop guy I deal with suggest putting spacers between the seat mount and the floor. I've heard Volvo sells a kit to do just that for Volvo's . Anybody ever heard of one sold for the CR-V's ? :Help:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts