Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone here's my first post. My wife and I like our recent 2014 crv purchase but upon doing my first oil change found that the metal cover for the oil filter was missing. I've tried to find the part online but the diagrams kinda stink and want to make sure I'm ordering the shield and four screws (?) correctly. Anyone have the part numbers for the shield and screws as well as a recommended online parts place? Thanks much,

·
Super Moderator
3,190 Posts
15 and up have no such guard. Its the kind of part that I'm not seeing on any of the online dealer sites (college hills/Majestic Honda) that I've used.
Think a visit to your local dealer is called for. Alternatively, to the selling dealer. Post back with the part number when you get it.
Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the same issue with my 2012. I bought it used and its missing 74114-T0A-A00 and a lot of screws/bolts holding the plastic on. Anyone know the PN of the screws that go into the oil cover?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dealer failed to put mine back on after oil change, went back after discovering missing. Service said they forget to put them back on sometimes, said He would "Go back and look through them and pick out the best one and four screws" Ten minutes later it was on my 2013. No charge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts