Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold the 2002 CR-V to my Father and he wanted the OEM rims back on it so these are up for sale. Rims are the top rim available on the 2009 Acura RDX. They are 19x8s chrome powdercoated with 225/55/19 Kuhmos on them. They've got maybe 5,000 miles on them if that and are in almost new condition minus a small curb rash on one of them that is fixable with the tire still on the rim for about $65. Also, two of them are plugged after I ran over something a week after I got them. There are 0 leaks and they were rebalanced after the fact. These will fit on a G2 with full lock/no rub in either direction although it is VERY close as you can see. These will fit PERFECTLY on a G3 however, as the tires are the same overall diameter as G3 stock, just wider. They'll fit with plenty of room to spare on the G3. Here are some pics of them on my G2.

Pics of the tires when new, they are 225/55/19 Kuhmo Solus T rated tires (good to 118 mph, if you are faster than that in a CR-V then something is wrong lol). They have over 90% tread on them but two have plugs because I ran over something literally the week they went on. No leaks and they are perfectly balanced, I had them re-balanced after the plugs went in.

Pic of when they were new NIB directly from Acrua of Peoria in Arizona.

Price is $1100 picked up. I MIGHT be willing to ship but buyer pays all shipping which is going to be a-lot. I can deliver them up to an hour away from zip code 08515 for no cost. These rims are $500 each NIB still and the tires are $150. Obviously they are not new and have a little wear so I'm asking for half that. Will get a pic of the curb rash on the one rim up and can get more pics on request. email is [email protected] which is the best way to get ahold of me.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT, wow nobody? I've been super busy buying a house so these have to go, new price is $1100 picked up.

Pics of the wheels as they sit right now:

Rash on one of the rims, easily fixable by any competent rim repair guy or powdercoat shop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.