Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Only $50 or Best Offer+ shipping. Payment by PayPal only.

Like new Blue logo front and second row seat high wall all season floor mats. Used only 1,300 miles. Purchased with our new 2018 CR-V EX-L. Perfect condition, Sold as is.

Same as the standard high-wall mats but with a special custom blue design. High-wall mats take protection up a notch. The mats extend the sidewalls up the sides and rear for added vehicle protection. They are made of tough thermoplastic to provide years of protection and can be easily cleaned with soap and water. Ridges on the mats help trap dirt, keeping it way from the carpet of the vehicle. Designed specifically for the CR-V, the shape of the mats cover all the important areas, while a ribbed backing helps keep them firmly in place.

Accmedium_CRV_2018_CRV0018026_All-season-floormats-blue-logo.jpg

·
Registered
16 Posts
Still available?

I tried to PM you but I can't send PM's. I guess I'm too new to the forum.

If available, please email me directly to marianomoll at hot mail dot com.

Thanks.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes the mats are available but my husband is in the hospital. If you can wait about five days he should be back in touch with you. Please contact him back next week.

Thank you

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still available?

I tried to PM you but I can't send PM's. I guess I'm too new to the forum.

If available, please email me directly to marianomoll at hot mail dot com.

Thanks.
Sir, I regret to inform you that the mats were sold before I read your response. Please accept my apology.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Post script

By far, I believe the Honda blue front mats look much better than the WeatherTech.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Did you get the WeatherTech 'over the hump' version? or the 'two pieces' version for the front?

The 'over the hump' is for cars with 4 wheel drive, isn't it?
My floor is flat, so I should get the 'two pieces' version, but I don't like that gap in the middle. If the floor is flat, I think the mat should be one piece.

Also, I just got the WeatherTech windows visors, and there is a gap in the rear visors that I don't like at all. I may end up getting the Chinese floor liners for $50.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you get the WeatherTech 'over the hump' version? or the 'two pieces' version for the front?

The 'over the hump' is for cars with 4 wheel drive, isn't it?
My floor is flat, so I should get the 'two pieces' version, but I don't like that gap in the middle. If the floor is flat, I think the mat should be one piece.

Also, I just got the WeatherTech windows visors, and there is a gap in the rear visors that I don't like at all. I may end up getting the Chinese floor liners for $50.

I have the two front and about to buy the second row. As you can see in this link the second row one piece mat is configured for a hump for both 2WD and AWD. What Honda model do you own?

https://www.weathertech.com/honda/2018/cr-v/floorliner-digitalfit/

·
Registered
16 Posts
I see. For your 2018, the front is always two pieces. I have a 2008 2WD. The floor on the front row is totally flat. I have the option of 'two pieces' or 'over the hump' for the front.

https://www.weathertech.com/honda/2008/cr-v/floorliner-digitalfit/
It's was bit confusing. The options show the 'First Row Over the Hump', but the description talks about the 'Rear Over the Hump'. And then some of the pictures are generic and show a car different than mine.

But now I saw that a few pictures show my 2008 car and the 'Over the Hump' front liners appear clearly flat.

Expensive stuff, but it's a one time expense, and I hope it will save me a lot of vacuum time. I take my car to the beach with the family and we collect tons of sand every time.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I see. For your 2018, the front is always two pieces. I have a 2008 2WD. The floor on the front row is totally flat. I have the option of 'two pieces' or 'over the hump' for the front.

https://www.weathertech.com/honda/2008/cr-v/floorliner-digitalfit/
It's was bit confusing. The options show the 'First Row Over the Hump', but the description talks about the 'Rear Over the Hump'. And then some of the pictures are generic and show a car different than mine.

But now I saw that a few pictures show my 2008 car and the 'Over the Hump' front liners appear clearly flat.

Expensive stuff, but it's a one time expense, and I hope it will save me a lot of vacuum time. I take my car to the beach with the family and we collect tons of sand every time.
I suggest you call WeatherTech to ascertain the exact mats for your CRV.
Good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts