Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm selling a brand new iSimple PXAMG iPod adapter. I know it'll work in the latest generation of CR-V but you'd better check their site for compatability in other generations.

It's currently listed on eBay with a starting price of $10 and a buy it now price of $120.

I was going to install it in my wifes' '09 but with her 6-CD changer and the PCMCIA card slot with a 4GB compact flash card in it she decided we don't need it. So, I'm selling it.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions for me. I'm not an expert on these but I have one installed in my '06 Pilot and really like it! It's not quite as good as factory integration but it's pretty darn close (IMHO)!

Thanks!
Larry.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm selling a brand new iSimple PXAMG iPod adapter. I know it'll work in the latest generation of CR-V but you'd better check their site for compatability in other generations.

It's currently listed on eBay with a starting price of $10 and a buy it now price of $120.

I was going to install it in my wifes' '09 but with her 6-CD changer and the PCMCIA card slot with a 4GB compact flash card in it she decided we don't need it. So, I'm selling it.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions for me. I'm not an expert on these but I have one installed in my '06 Pilot and really like it! It's not quite as good as factory integration but it's pretty darn close (IMHO)!

Thanks!
Larry.
Hi again,

This one has sold on eBay but I had two extra units and I just listed my second one if anyone is interested and missed out on the first one :).

Thanks again!
Larry.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.