Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original owner of this nearly impossible to find OEM Honda accessory for the first generation CRV!

Just removed it from my 1999 CRV after years of service and looking super cool! A very high quality part. Spent a little time using fine steel wool to take off oxidation. Look how it shined right up (a hallmark of high quality manufactured product)!

As noted, passenger front area sustained a minor bang. Has no impact on use or installation. I was going to attempt flattening it out, but choose to leave it alone (small battle scar?!)

I included three types of bolts. The pair of long ones that go in each end tube will need to be replaced. I believe the originals were steel, and one didn't make it. I included the other so buyer can match it with a new pair (please go stainless). The short rusty one goes in the other two rear slots; the better bolt included is an example of the pair type that goes in the front slots (I believe these were already on the vehicle originally). It should be self explanatory, but will be happy to communicate about it.

Asking $250 shipped.

Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Bumper Auto part

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.