Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I told you I want them. Whats up :) Just give me a price.
Actually I never knew you had stated you wanted them. You had only ever responded once on hondasuv that you were offering $101 for them.

On that same site I stated I was looking for $200-$250 shipped and that would include paypal fees.

I'll do $225 shipped with paypal fees included. PM me if interested.

For refference, http://www.hondasuv.com/members/showthread.php?t=51603

Mike

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
werent they like $80 brand new?

They were like $160 new. Do some research. You have seen the research done by others on hondasuv so please quit your low balling.

If your serious, let me know. I have had 2 real offers so far. 1 of them being almost $200.

You know what I want for them so if you can do it then let me know.

·
MECP Audio Expert
2,076 Posts
They were like $160 new. Do some research. You have seen the research done by others on hondasuv so please quit your low balling.

If your serious, let me know. I have had 2 real offers so far. 1 of them being almost $200.

You know what I want for them so if you can do it then let me know.
chill out, it was just a question. I'm not low balling, I was asking a question. I did find out they were $130 when they were still available, and actually found a brand new set, and have them on the way. I'm even getting a free pair of auto ones I'm going to try and modify for everyone else for a diy mod for the people who cant find them anymore.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am chill. No need to pull out the words that you did.;)

Glad ya found a set. Hope they work out for ya.

I have to ask though, when did you every say you would take them? You posted that a on a couple different sites. I never saw anything whereyou said you would take them.

Also they did go for more than $130.00 new sorry to say.

·
MECP Audio Expert
2,076 Posts
I am chill. No need to pull out the words that you did.;)

Glad ya found a set. Hope they work out for ya.

I have to ask though, when did you every say you would take them? You posted that a on a couple different sites. I never saw anything whereyou said you would take them.

Also they did go for more than $130.00 new sorry to say.
The 130 I saw would have been my cost on the part. I dont pay full price at the dealer or anywhere else for that matter. :) On one of the sites I said I will take them, unless you sold them first (maybe I wasnt clear enough, but I thought it would be more like oe price), but like I said, found a set shipped for 130 new. I am not going to put them in right now, I'm going to see if I can get these local auto ones for free and try a make up a DIY modification for those for the manual guys for the future.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.