Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold!!!

SOLD
1994 Honda Civic LX Sedan,No rust, 95 civic coupe front bumper with foglights,Remote Start/Alarm with keyless entry, All power options,Full Grey Leather GSR Sedan Seats, B18C Type R full swap (obd1 chipped p28), JDM 5 lug conversion, JDM Civic Type R Wheels,Full Skunk2 Full Coilovers, Blox rear lower control arm, rear lower tie bar,ITR front strut bar, 4-1 header and full Apexi exhaust,Short throw Shifter.

These two pics are from the previous owner (before it was buffed)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Mileage on the body and motor? Any service the motor or car will need soon other than a new PS rack? Nice four door!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks...The odometer reads like 94,000 but i dont kno the original mileage...my wife bought the car as is so i dont kno the mileage on the engine...no issues i know of other than the ps leak...Thanks Alot!:D

·
Registered
367 Posts
Thanks...The odometer reads like 94,000 but i dont kno the original mileage...my wife bought the car as is so i dont kno the mileage on the engine...no issues i know of other than the ps leak...Thanks Alot!:D
I have a 98 CRV i would be willing to trade you. It has 70,000 on the clock and its modded. Its red with flat blak hood and trunk. I can send you more info if your interested

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 98 CRV i would be willing to trade you. It has 70,000 on the clock and its modded. Its red with flat blak hood and trunk. I can send you more info if your interested
Yea im interested although im not a fan of red lol...where are you located...is it auto or 5spd?

·
Registered
367 Posts
neither do i, its going to be painted in the spring. Sadly its auto. This weekend i will get some pictures of it and post them. It has a short ram cold air intake, full kenwood sound system, HIDS, valve cover breather, and an OBX Catback exhaust

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.