Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I tried posting this in the 1.5 forum, but it looks like not many people post in that one, so I was going to try here.

I own a 2001 CRV SE, and I have been having problems with the Fuel Gauge and Temp Gauge lights. They have been going off for a while, then sometimes they will comeback on again.

I ended up pulling the Bevel off, then I unplugged the wiring, and pulled the cluster fully out to inspect the light bulbs on the back of the cluster, exactly where the ones should be for the FUEL GAUGE and the TEMP GAUGE. And that one area on the back of the cluster looks inaccessible, There is some kind of covering or box on that area, and I did not want to Break it off to see what's under there. It seemed like there were two spots that are not supposed to be pulled apart.

Has anyone tried to get in that compartment before, or am I supposed to be looking somewhere else for the bulb sockets?

Thank you all very much, your help is greatly appreciated!

Ray

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm not sure what's going on? I thought I have been pretty clear on the problem going on with my car. I would have to believe I'm not the first guy on this forum to have this issue before. Yet a LONG time has gone by, with a lot of views on my thread with no replies or anything.

I'm not upset, just a little confused why there has been no replies.

I would certainly appreciate it if anyone knows anything about that little cover on box on the back of the gauge cluster that is covering the Fuel Gauge and Temp Gauge light bulbs. I can't get into it.

Thank you and Sincerely,

Ray

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Downloader, thank you greatly for your help man! I'll check it out and see what I can do.

Have a great weekend!

Ray

1 - 4 of 4 Posts