Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 Honda CR-V. 220k miles. A small section of the fuel line (the rest appears to be nylon) is rusted near the pump, between the floor and tank, in really difficult place to reach. I need to repair it.
Any advice? I’m looking at the Dorman line repair kit, but don’t know the diameter of the existing lines.
Thanks-
Mark

·
Super Moderator
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,065 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Moved to Gen 2..

·
Registered
6 Posts
2002 Honda CR-V. 220k miles. A small section of the fuel line (the rest appears to be nylon) is rusted near the pump, between the floor and tank, in really difficult place to reach. I need to repair it.
Any advice? I’m looking at the Dorman line repair kit, but don’t know the diameter of the existing lines.
Thanks-
Mark
Hi Mark, same problem on 2004 crv. I believe from the fuel pump to the area it is leaking is nylon then connects to metal at the rusted part. I'm thinking 5/16 diameter. Did you find a solution?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Mark, same problem on 2004 crv. I believe from the fuel pump to the area it is leaking is nylon then connects to metal at the rusted part. I'm thinking 5/16 diameter. Did you find a solution?
I would not recommend this repair method, but my CRV is leaking at the exact same place.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts