Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just though i would post a couple of pics of the new car. First thing is first and thats a proper full service. 0W20 honda castrol edge engine oil, rear diff oil, gear box oil, power steering fluid, brake and clutch fluid, all genuine including gen oil filter, air filter, plugs, fuel filter and pollen filter. Oh and gen type 2 coolant change. Im going to do the valve clearances tommorrow as well. Im loving this car so far.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Congrats on the new car!
Looks like you're giving it the royal treatment too.
Hate to tell you this but they built it with the steering wheel on the wrong side!:jawdrop:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, the service had made a nice difference, the gear oil had made all gears feel smoother to change, the power steering fluid has made the steering feel slightly lighter and smoother. Didnt get to do the valve clearances at work today as we were busy! Might treat her to the side steps and a touch screen sat nav/music unit soon.

I thought there was something odd about the location of the steering wheel! Damm i have bought her now so im gunna have to live with it.:)

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I see in your profile your new car is a 2006 4WD EX 5MT CR-V. Enter this data in your forum 'signature' and it will help others know what you have in order to provide some assistance.

Fine looking Honda and it should serve you well with the excellent treatment you are giving it.

Welcome to the forum! Cheers, jimbob

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi jimbob, thanks for the heads up on the signature. As im from the uk the top spec is called the executive. Comes with leather and sat nav. What is that trim in america? Is it SE?

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Top trim spec in US of A is the EX-L Touring (I think). I haven't shopped new cars for, gee, it's been 5 years already.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts