Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Moving this to the Tires & Wheels section. This section is reserved strictly for meet and greet and group-related stuff, and is not for vehicle issues. Hint - as it is, your question is unanswerable as you did not include your vehicle information. Do this - go to your Account Settings/Signature, add that information there, and save it. Then, from then on it will always be there, in every post you make, and no one will be left without the ability to help you. Just like mine, as you can see below. You can browse around the forum and look at how others have done it for ideas. But, when you ask a question and leave out pertinent information, No one can help.

As I also have a Gen 3, I can tell you a search will turn up plenty of discussion on this. In my US model, I know that if I replace my doughnut with a full size spare it will raise the floor by over an inch. So I'll pass. Theoretically you could use a full size spare wheel with a narrow enough tire to avoid that. Like, say, a 205 instead of a 225? Maybe. I haven't done the math. But you'd want to make sure to have the same OD as the tires on the ground.

·
The. Admin. Istrator.
8,149 Posts
Good morning Everyone.
Does anyone know if you can replace the space saver spare for a full size alloy without upsetting or altering the boot space. Many thanks.
Depends on your wheel size.

Might be worth experimenting just taking off one wheel, put the spare on, and see how that fits in your boot?

Reactions: Tricky Dicky 69
1 - 7 of 7 Posts