Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI - My edit function is gone, and so is my signature, and I cannot access the applet to fix the signature either - it is just not there. I'm assuming this is due to tomorrow's move, until somebody tells me different. Sure hope the new setup is an improvement. Thanks, y'all, for all your hard work to make this happen.

·
Super Moderator
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
7,558 Posts
I noted (and posted) of the same two issues yesterday; to me that's not an improvement.
Same issues for me as well.. see my post from yesterday in this sub-forum (a few threads down).

Note: they do have a post in this subforum stating they are migrating the website... and so my thinking is that may be the issue as they may have turned some things off in preparation for the data moves.

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
12,164 Posts
Hey Guys,

There is a migration to different Forum software, scheduled for tomorrow (May 22). Don't know if the issues above are related. I sent a message to the Admins about the problems you are having.

Did anybody notice that some of the sub-forums are missing now???? :Darn:

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cannot see all those posts you guys are talking about, but today I see a couple I couldn't yesterday.

Atwell - Thanks! I can still see your signature and other post add-ons, and Rocky's, but no one else's, including mine. I'm trying to get my visit done early today before the tide goes out. Hopefully when it comes back in there will be a tutorial on changes. And much better function. Since the new application was developed by the original developers of the current one, I hope the transition will be relatively smooth and bloodless. All hands on deck, prepare to wave and smile!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts