Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G’day ladies and gents. Not sure how active this site is but I’ll introduce myself anyway.
My name is Nate and my partner and I both have Honda CR-Vs.

I have a 2006 and she’s got a ‘07.
I’ve taken mine off road already and may modify it over time to suit the dirt life a bit more.
I have one issue with CR-Vs though, their ACs seem to always have some kind of issue!

·
Premium Member
2019 Acura RDX Aspec
1,698 Posts
Welcome. There are alot of active sections here, searching will help a ton for random questions.

post up some pics (y)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome. There are alot of active sections here, searching will help a ton for random questions.

post up some pics (y)
Im glad to find that out, I’ll post up a photo now. Will post more as I go, this one was just trying to make a nice photo after we finished off road, the car surprised me with it’s capabilities in its stock form.

Attachments

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
11,794 Posts
WELCOME!

Yeah, post more pictures, and create a SIGNATURE noting how your CR-Vs are equipped.:love:

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
Nice '06! My dream CR-V is an '06 with a 5-speed manual transmission, but after a year of searching I was unable to find one. They are as rare as hen's teeth around here. So I have an '07. Having owned Jeeps and currently owning an F250 4x4, I don't really consider the CR-V much of an off-road-capable vehicle, but there are some folks here that do. The A/C systems on these cars are tiny. Mine only holds 1.08 pounds of Freon at full charge. I think the biggest thing that causes issues with these systems is that folks don't keep them fully charged/filled, which is not good. Mine was a half pound low when I got it. Luckily, a fresh charge brought it back, and it has worked perfectly since, for over a year, which is good, since I live in a blistering hot climate.

This forum is fairly active and you can find a wealth of good information on the Gen2.5 as well as others.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts