Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen some guy on you tube crvstomper or something like that he had all these cool ass gages on the radio and an equalizer... Anyone know how to get stuff like this in there? Do you need Honda hacks? Just wondering it looked cool to have a cluster set up on screen to display the turbo and vac

·
1,947 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Some of the Chinese aftermarket head units have functions like you are describing. For name brand aftermarket head units, there is a device called the iDatalink Maestro that installs to give steering wheel control functions. This device connects to the ODB II data port of your CR-V and also adds those functions you mentioned, things like the ability to view onscreen engine data, individual tire pressures, gauge readings, etc. You can learn more about it at Crutchfield or the maker's website. Whether it can be used with your factory head unit I don't know, but it's a place to start. Let us know what you learn.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I seen some guy on you tube crvstomper or something like that he had all these cool ass gages on the radio and an equalizer... Anyone know how to get stuff like this in there? Do you need Honda hacks? Just wondering it looked cool to have a cluster set up on screen to display the turbo and vac
he has hondahack on the headunit.
and two apks installed, one is for the ktuner diagnostic the eq looking one i forget the exact name but there are 100’s of apk files for audio dsp etc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts