Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never kept track of my gas mileage for my old car but decided that I would start now that I have a new V. I looked at buying an app but decided that it would be too much of a pain to always have the ipod with me, and if it ever dies then I lose all the data (and I'm cheap). So I made a simple log book for Excel. I will attach it here so that anyone interested can use it. I have locked out cells just to be safe, but if anyone wants to edit it and make it better the password is 123.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just picked up my 2020 CRV Touring with 54 miles on it. Drove about 16 miles, 1/4 city, 3/4 highway, and it was miserable. Started at 9 miles and got up to 10. After reading some of these posts I had to agree that it takes time for the computer to catch up. What I am thinking is that this car might have done some idling around the lot this winter, was never really driven much, so if the car is idling for a prolonged period it's not moving, so the mileage would be atrocious.
Will keep an eye on it with trip up to Chicago Friday.

·
Floatin' Pizza Slices
4,767 Posts
Please use this thread:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.