Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has had problems with tire pressure light going off repeatedly even though tire pressure is good.
I was told to just keep recalibrating it and not worrying about it unless when I try to recalibrate it does not go off.

Also, I do mainly highway driving and have only been getting about 24.5 mpg. I would be thinking I should be getting closer to 30.

I am wondering of the tire pressure light and the mileage are related. Is there something wrong with the tires that the light keeps going off.

I would appreciated anyones input on this. This is our 4th Honda purchase and we have always been happy with our autos in the past.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh yes, my low tire pressure light has gone off every 500 miles or so for the past 4000 miles. I have taken it to two dealers, called the customer number, filed a complaint with the government, etc. and have only heard "we know it and we are working on it". I owned 2003 and 2008 CRV and loved them, now I waish I had tried the RAV4

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Oh yes, my low tire pressure light has gone off every 500 miles or so for the past 4000 miles. I have taken it to two dealers, called the customer number, filed a complaint with the government, etc. and have only heard "we know it and we are working on it". I owned 2003 and 2008 CRV and loved them, now I waish I had tried the RAV4
Trade it in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts