Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and could find nothing regarding the replacement of the climate control module bulbs. One of mine is burned out on my '98 and I need to know how to remove the climate control module and which bulb it takes. I have the pdf manual and it shows the module out but makes no reference how to remove it and which bulb it takes. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I did a search and could find nothing regarding the replacement of the climate control module bulbs. One of mine is burned out on my '98 and I need to know how to remove the climate control module and which bulb it takes. I have the pdf manual and it shows the module out but makes no reference how to remove it and which bulb it takes. Thanks in advance.
I am not familiar with the gen1, but I have seen videos on YouTube for gen2 HVAC lamp replacement which I used to replace mine. Also, if the gen1 is similar to a Civic of the same year you might want to search YouTube for Civic or accord videos of the same model years to see if you can get a hint of how it comes apart.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts