Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious what other drivers have installed on their Gen 4 CRVs. My first upgrade was changing out the stock crappy headlights to LEDs. I'm using a set from a company called Beam Tec I got them off Amazon for $38! They are 50% brighter than stock and they are also plug-and-play compatible. I did wrap the connector with electrical tape as well as the rubber boot that goes on the back of the headlights has to be turned inside out in order to cover the heat sink on the back of these light. I am currently looking at upgrading the single small armrest on the driver side to either A. a larger one or B. some type of a modification to the center console that includes a large armrest. What say you?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently purchased my 2016 CRV EX-L (24,000 miles) and my upgrades so for are LED headlight bulbs, weathertech mats all around, line x undercoating. (I live in Ohio) Remote start and the auto hatch are features that I would have liked to come with it.

The price difference with the Touring seemed too high for me and would have put me out of my budget.

I've seen the Tesla styled touch screen headunits that look pretty interesting. My next upgrade will be sound deadening in the doors and hatch as well as speakers next year.

Want to have fun but not void my warranty, ha!

Any pics of your armrest modification ideas?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I upgraded my 2012 Crv with washable air filter for factory airbox that no need reoiling I found that through Amazon it works well for me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts