Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have scoured both these forums and Google for any instructions on how to remove the Gen 4 (2013) rear seats.

I've just upgraded from a 2006 Gen 2, and in that vehicle the seats were relatively easy to unbolt from the floor and take out for car camping. I've seen 2 threads here where people are asking this question about gen4 vehicles, but both threads got off topic before the question was ever answered! I know there must be some way to remove these damn magic seats, but so far I haven't even figured out how to remove the plastic covers that I assume are hiding most of the bolts conecting the seat assembly into the floor.

Can anybody help??? I absolutely want to get rid of both the tops and bottoms of the seats so I can build out a nice, flat platform for sleeping in the back and I will have more room to hold all of my gear as well.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
any luck with this?
I'm looking for instruction to remove the bigger part and then cut the hole in the armrest area to be able to put skis through. How stupid is to not that feature builtin. I have to keep the entire winter right passenger seat folded, so inconvenient.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts